Financial Planning Today wishes our growing audience of readers, advertisers, contributors and supporters a very Happy and Prosperous New Year in 2021.
This year has been a year of huge challenges, both for readers and for Financial Planning.
Despite this you have risen to the challenge and the profession is looking forward to 2021 as we are.
Here are a few New Year tips to help you get the best out of Financial Planning Today in 2021.
• Tip 1: Register for the site if you haven’t done so yet (more than 1,000 readers have in the past 12 months). You will get our daily news summaries plus access to far more stories than non-registered readers. Even better, it’s FREE!
• Tip 2: Subscribe to Financial Planning Today Magazine. Register for the site then click on ‘My Account’ for details of upgrade and subscription offers. Get 50% off the Digital Package for a limited time by using code ’50SAVER’ – upgrading also gets you unlimited 12 month access to our website stories, features and comment. Get rid of the viewing caps.
• Tip 3: Follow us on Twitter for breaking news alerts, selected features, story links and offers: https://twitter.com/_fptoday?lang=en
In 2021 we will be investing more in our journalism and continuing to bring you comprehensive, insightful news, business-focused features and unbeatable comment from top Financial Planning professionals.
As the UK faces the continuing challenges of Coronavirus and the post-Brexit transition world we’ll be with you every step of the way with fair, balanced and detailed reporting.
Editor Kevin O’Donnell said: “The Financial Planning profession remains confident and positive about the future despite the battering from Covid and economic turmoil.
“It’s been a turbulent year for many but the new year brings hope and opportunity. I’d like to thank all our readers and advertisers for their support during a tough year. We look forward to a Happier and More Prosperous 2021.”
• Our daily news service will be taking a short break on 1 January but watch out for a special newsletter on 1 January featuring Unexpected Stories of 2020. Our website and magazine will continue to be available 24/7 so you can catch up on anything you’ve missed.
• Don’t forget if you are job-hunting or recruiting check out our specialist Financial Planning Jobs hub here