The latest edition of Financial Planning Today Magazine is out and includes an exclusive Cover Feature on how Financial Planning professionals are leaping the hurdles created by the pandemic.
Leading Financial Planners share their growth stories and insider tips on staying ahead of the challenges caused by the pandemic.
Other highlights include:
• Paraplanners share their working from home ‘highs and lows’
• A poignant Planner Casebook on how one leading Financial Planner helped a family cope with the devastating loss of a loved one
• James Mackay of Frazer James on reaching “overlooked and under-served” nextgen clients
• Wes Nixon of Kelsall Steele on his move from compliance to Financial Planning and his client management philosophy
• Cedric Bucher of Hearthstone Investments on why property fund restrictions may turn out to be a wise move
• Susan Ring of Link Group on the outlook for dividends
• Plus contributions from Keith Richards, Jacqueline Lockie, Chloe Moran, Julie Lord, Fraser Donaldson, Keith Churchouse and many more experts and commentators.
>> Click the button below to enjoy a complimentary free preview. To continue receiving the magazine subscribe today as the magazine is now available on subscription. Access in future will be limited to subscribers. Subscribe now and you’ll receive every issue for a year, enjoy unlimited access to a 4 Year Magazine Library and get unlimited access to Financial Planning Today website stories, features and comment for less than £50 by using code ’50SAVER’ on checkout. Check out p17 of the magazine for more details:
• Digital Package – Use code: 50SAVER to get our £99 digital package for only £49.50 for the first 12 months. You can also upgrade to Premium to add on our new glossy print edition. Click on My Account or Sign Up on the top right of the homepage for more details.
• If you have any questions about which package is right for you email: [email protected]